Stitch’ o holics anonymous

Monday 14 March 2011

A new day

Endless salutations,

After a horrible night shivering away, freezing my little bottoms of, I woke up telling me not to be put down by it. So I went on to the computer and scoured my favourite websites for charts I to purchase,, “just looking” I telling myself,, but yesterday the great urge overcome me, and I went on to a new site,, not seen by me before called”” http://handmaidenxstitch.wordpress.com””
Great website i went and bought I think about 8 designs,, but, the charts are really good value,





Anything from $2.99, $3.99 and so on,, I bought the black work –feeding the rabbits- , so nice, and a few more,, worth looking at it. And if you are like me and follow your family tree, there is also a chart for that. But at the moment I am stitching an older chart from a Jane greenhoff magazine,, i tore the pages out,, it’s a “cat on the window”

No comments:

Post a Comment